Being a life-long student of human potential, I am passionate about discovering methods to achieve real change in life versus rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. In my quest for body, mind and spirit wholeness, I have discovered three teachers that share timeless wisdom. Neville Goddard, Dr. Wayne Dyer and Dr. Joe Dispenza all have a similar message regarding lasting change.
- Begin with the end. Visualize already having manifested your desired change. Feel how you will feel Desire it with full passion. Train your mind to only focus on what you want—not on what you do not want or do not have.
- Add gratitude. Gratitude is the motivating ‘glue’ that creates the transformational alchemy necessary for change. Cultivating deep gratitude is the secret. As Eric Butterworth, legendary Unity pioneer tells us, “gratitude is a causative energy, not a reactionary emotion.”
- Passion: Do you desire your desire more than anything? Is it the driving force in your life? Can you feel, taste, smell and visualize it?
- Surrender: Let go of your attachment to outcome. Your only job is to design it, visualize it and release it. “This or something better…”
- Meditate daily on already having achieved your intention. Consistency is a big time game-changer. Consistency is key.
What changes do you desire in your life so passionately that you are willing to exercise these 5 steps with consistency to make it happen? Be honest. If the answer is “nothing” that’s okay. Just don’t torture yourself by saying that you really want something but you just can’t manifest it. You absolutely can –if you follow the steps with consistency.
This sounds pretty simple. Then why don’t most folks achieve their desired life changes? I’d love to hear from you. Please comment below…
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a gentle and effective system of clearing self-sabotage and limiting beliefs from your energy system—so that you can create a life you love!
If you enjoy the article you’re reading, please share it and sign up for this newsletter at www.EFTSoulPath.com