There are many different situations people find themselves in. I wonder if you see yourself in one or more of these scenarios?
- Even though you are a stable, self-aware person, you find yourself spinning from all the demands in your life. You think you should be able to handle it, but you just can’t seem to get a grip.
- You ‘lose it’ over little things. Your overwhelm prevents you from thinking clearly. As a result, you find yourself slipping into self-sabotage and making poor choices when you know better.
- Your boundaries with other people are lax. You give your power away. You don’t speak up for yourself. As a result, you end up feeling resentful and stressed.
- Even though you know you have so much to be grateful for, you are not feeling grateful. This makes you feel guilty and sad.
- You have tried to use spiritual techniques and inner reflection to change how you feel, however, it’s just not working.
- You push-down strong emotions because you fear their wrath. Even though you know that is not the solution, you don’t know what else to do.
- Even though other people see you as loving– truth be told, you have a difficult time loving yourself.
Clients I Have Served Through The Years:
- Spiritually aware people
- Stable and self-reflective individuals
- Metaphysical teachers and students
- Clients who have or have not experienced talk-therapy but are willing…
Shared Values Among Successful Clients:
- You are open-minded and desire to live out of the box
- You are committed to experiencing your highest potential no matter what
- Regardless of the inner fear that labels you ‘selfish’ you are ready to put yourself first for a change
- You are willing to embrace and transmute your challenging emotions forever
- You are ready to take a quantum step into loving and opening your heart
In order to learn more, please go to ‘How It Works‘